Welcome ClearView Healthcare
HRN Power Picks
Welcome to an exciting night of horse racing! Churchill Downs is the world’s most legendary racetrack and home of the Kentucky Derby since 1875.
Below you will find selections and analysis for all 8 of tonight’s races. Since 2021, Horse Racing Nation’s Power Picks has selected 30% winners. Depending on your risk tolerance, there are several different ways to use these selections. Remember, the higher the risk, the higher potential payoff:
- Super low-risk: Bet the top selection to show. To win a show bet, your horse must finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. For example, bet $10 to show.
- Low-risk: Bet the top selection win. To win a win bet, your horse must win (finish 1st).
- Moderate-risk: Of the horses listed in each race, bet the highest price to win.
- Higher-risk: Take all the horses listed in a race and play them in an exacta box. To win an exacta, your horses must finish 1st & 2nd. It costs $1 per combination, so a 3-horse box is $6 and a 4-horse box is $12. For example, $1 exacta box 1-3-4-8.
- Super high-risk: Take all the horses listed and play a trifecta box. To win a trifecta, your horses must finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. This costs 50 cents per combination, so 4 horses costs $12. For example, $.50 trifecta box, 1-3-4-8.
Horse Racing Nation’s Power Picks are based on an advanced computer algorithm that weighs 14 predictive factors in each race. The algorithm weighs speed figures, pace, class, jockeys, trainers and other critical factors. The top picks have the lowest score in each race.