Learn the Secrets to Cashing Big on the Belmont Stakes…
Plus analysis for all the Grade 1 races on Belmont Day!
- A proven system – BELMONT specific – based on years of analysis and results
- Shows you what’s important – and what’s not – when handicapping the Belmont Stakes
- Reveals the bad favorites – who to use and who to toss
- Tells you who the pretenders are so you can instantly lower the cost of your wagers
- Uncovers the live longshots you can use to boost payoffs up to 10x
Dear Racing Friends,
After years of ripping-up big race tickets and frustration, I knew there had to be secrets to the big races – like the Triple Crown – that could be unlocked.
I began an intense analysis of result charts and past performances going back more than 20 years and looking at over 300 horses to develop a system I could use – every year – to help me handicap and bet the Derby, Preakness and Belmont Stakes with confidence.
I began to notice patterns amongst winners, board-hitters and longshots – and used these findings to develop a system now known as the Super Screener.
Let the Belmont Stakes Super Screener unlock big payoffs for you!
Go Fast & Win!
Super Screener author & Horse Racing Nation co-founder
Why This Works: Each Race is 100% Different!
My research showed me what variables actually count – and which ones don’t – when it comes to finding Belmont Stakes winners, including…
- Targeted Belmont criteria that leads to Winning Belmont wager recommendations
- How to factor in ‘New Shooters’ that didn’t run in the Derby or Preakness
- What works in the Derby and Preakness, doesn’t apply to the Belmont
- The key horses to bet against!
- How the Screener ranks all of the horses from first to last!
The old rules are debunked year after year, and now is the time for you to stop ripping and start cashing with your copy of the 2021 Preakness Super Screener…
Past Super Screeners Have Helped Our Readers Make A Lot Of Money…
Read Dozens Of Comments From Winners Who Crushed The Triple Crown & Breeders’ Cup!
The 2021 Belmont Stakes Super Screener Includes These FREE Bonuses…
How Much Is It Worth?
How much is the 2021 Belmont Stakes Super Screener worth?
Imagine having access to information that will guide you to the horses most likely to win, hit the board and create those massive payoffs you’re used to.
With a little luck, one winning ticket from the Super Screener and it’ll pay for itself…
How Did The Super Screener Do In The Last Few Belmont Stakes?
Top Win Pick, Tiz The Law, Won
Top Board Hitters, Dr Post ran 2nd
Top Long Shot Max Player ran 3rd
FIVE Wagering Strategies CASHED
Top Long Shot Pick, Sir Winston, Won at 10-1 Odds
Top Board Hitter, Tacitus ran 2nd
Long Shot Bomber Joevia ran 3rd at 21-1
$10,000 Superfecta HIT on the Belmont Stakes (G1)
$6,000 HIT on Belmont Day Late Pick-4
Top Win Pick, Justify, Won the Triple Crown
Top Board Hitters, Hofburg & Vino Rosso, ran 3rd & 4th
$2,000 Superfecta HIT on the Manhattan (G1)
$1,000 HIT on the Met Mile (G1) Exactas & Trifectas
Top Win Pick, Tapwrit, and Top Board Hitter, Irish War Cry, made up the Exacta
Recommended wagers cashed for over $1,400
Correctly identified Senior Investment as a vulnerable favorite and not likely to hit the Superfecta.
The Exacta was completed by one of our top longshot bombers, Creator, at 16-1
Our top Screener pick, Destin, finished a nose in second at 9-1
Correctly identified Exaggerator as a vulnerable favorite and not likely to hit the Superfecta.
The Exacta was completed by 2 of our top 3 picks, American Pharoah and Frosted
We cashed on several Exactas and Trifectas and a Superfecta
On the under card we picked the Ogden Phipps Exacta cold, our top 2 picks in the Acorn Stakes hit the Trifecta at 7-1 and 16-1, and our top long shot bomber pick hit the Superfecta in 4 races.
Nailed Tonalist as a top win contender at 9-1
Super Screener top longshot bomber, Medal Count, hit the Trifecta at 25-1
The top three finishers came from the projected Super Screener Win Zone
The #1 Super Screener win contender, Palace Malice, won going away at 13-1
A top Super Screener Value Horse, Oxbow, keyed the bottom of the Exacta at 10-1
Hit on 8 recommended trifecta tickets for over $4,600!
How Much Does It Cost?
Here’s a summary of what you’ll receive…
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Super Screener (Value $100)
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Wagering Strategies & Tickets (Value: $100)
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Pedigree eBook (Value $50)
- HRN Full-Card Belmont Day & Belmont Friday Picks (Value $20)
- TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE: $250+
- Your Cost: